호주 실업율 소폭 증가 > 호주뉴스

본문 바로가기

호주뉴스

호주 실업율 소폭 증가

페이지 정보

본문

ABC 의 고용데이터에 따르면, 7,900여개의 신규 일자리라 생성되었음에도 호주의 실업율이 5개월내 처음으로 오른 것으로 확인되었다.
기존 5.7% 였던 실업율이 5.8% 로 증가하였다.

노동부 장관은 지난 12개월동안 호주 전체의 고용성장율은 1.9% 였으며 10년 평균인 1.7% 보다 상회한 비율이라며 낙관적으로 평가했다.

빅토리아주의 2016년 6월 실업율은 5.7% 로 5.3% 인 뉴사우스웨일즈주 보다는 높으며 6.5% 인 퀸즐랜드주보다는 낮은 것으로 발표되었다.

댓글목록

profile_image

행복멜번님의 댓글

no_profile 행복멜번 쪽지보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 작성일

실업률 어디가나 문제네요

profile_image

ccslaes님의 댓글

no_profile ccslaes 쪽지보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 작성일

경기가 빨리 회복되길 빌어요.

profile_image

petitlub님의 댓글

no_profile petitlub 쪽지보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 작성일

호주 경기가....경기침체

profile_image

타즈마니아님의 댓글

no_profile 타즈마니아 쪽지보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 작성일

고용율이나 실업율을 따질때 파트타임만 해도 고용된걸로 계산한다고 들었어요. 문제는 생각보다 훨씬 클 수 있어요.

profile_image

ashigaru님의 댓글

no_profile ashigaru 쪽지보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 작성일

Hi everyone, I'm Archie. I'm Australian and I'm here to tell you the truth.

You guys have no idea how complicated and bad the situation actually is. When working holiday visa people come to Australia to work, most accept to illegally work full time for 50% the real wage. Because they think their English isnt good enough, or they will get fired if they ask for more money, or they fear that they will be reported to government and get deported.

THE KOREAN IMMIGRANT EMPLOYER KNOWS THIS - so they take advantage of working holiday visa people.

And i'm telling you THAT IT IS BULLSHIT.

If a Korean Immigrant employee pays you less than the proper wage - THAT IS ILLEGAL and he will get more that $10000 fine per person being underpaid if he is reported by more than one person at the same time.
If a Korean Immigrant employee  fires you just because you asked to be paid properly - THAT IS ILLEGAL, our government has a organisation called FAIRWORK, that makes sure that Employers Don't do illegal things.
If a Korean Immigrant employee threatens to report you for working to many hours - THAT IS ILLEGAL, if the employer was paying you the proper wage (example for some one aged 21 will get $22 an hour) would would not work over the maximum hours that your working-holidays visa permits.

AND HERE IS THE WORST PART. AUSTRALIA RECESSION IS CAUSED BY WORKING HOLIDAY VISA PEOPLE. I will explain why: most of the percentage of Australian people who are unemployed are YOUNG PEOPLE. BECAUSE why would an Employer have Australian employee if instead he can have working holiday visa person working for LITERALLY half the price?

YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY NEED TO WAKE UP!!! BECAUSE YOU DON'T QUESTION OUT OF FEAR. YOU ARE DAMAGING AUSTRALIA'S ECONOMY. If you have any questions about this please send me a message and i will try to help you as much as possible.

From Archie

profile_image

CEOLJ님의 댓글

no_profile CEOLJ 쪽지보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 작성일

ㅜㅜ힘들다힘들어

profile_image

쪼리비야님의 댓글

no_profile 쪼리비야 쪽지보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 작성일

호주경기도 많이 안좋네요ㅠㅜ

profile_image

복세편살님의 댓글

no_profile 복세편살 쪽지보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 작성일

충격적이네요..

profile_image

멜번무지개님의 댓글

no_profile 멜번무지개 쪽지보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 작성일

앞으로 좋아 질까???

profile_image

멜번이짱이라능님의 댓글

no_profile 멜번이짱이라능 쪽지보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 작성일

유익한 정보 감사합니다

profile_image

오병이어님의 댓글

no_profile 오병이어 쪽지보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 작성일

좋은 정보 감사합니다

회원로그인

회원가입

ST Humans Pty Ltd

Level 5,123 Lonsdale St Melbourne VIC 3000
+61 3 9044 3852/Korea: 070 8227 1817
info@sthumans.com

Copyright © hojubada All rights reserved.